President Trump made his address at Davos and was quickly countered by activist Greta Thunberg in a speech of her own.
Source: CNN Business
President Trump made his address at Davos and was quickly countered by activist Greta Thunberg in a speech of her own.
10 simple ways to reduce fat belly
Belly fat is a concern for the majority of people. Due to the lifestyle, we are living, the ratio between the body fat and the bodyweight is disturbed. This ratio can be seen on the Belly. Extra fat in the body mostly gets accumulated on the midsection of the body which is the belly. Looking at our present situation it is high time that everyone must take their health seriously especially on belly fat reduction.
Belly fat reduction is a little complicated as a comparison to reducing the fat from the other parts of the body. It is the source of many health problems.
WHAT IS BELLY FAT?
The excess fat in the abdomen which surrounds the different organs in the stomach is belly fat.
There are basically three kinds of fat:-
- Triglycerides- This fat keep circulating in our blood
- Subcutaneous fat- This fat layer is present exactly below the surface of the skin
- Visceral fat- This is the fat accumulated in the belly. In other words a belly fat. This s located underneath the muscles of the stomach.
CAUSES OF BELLY FAT
It is important to look at the source behind every problem. Therefore, Before focussing at “ how to reduce belly fat ?” let’s put some light on what are the causes of “ Belly fat”.
Diet plays an important role when it comes to weight gain. The foods containing a high amount of sugar like cake, candies, drinks like soda and fruit juices. Having a hight amount of sugar reduces our metabolism rate. As a result, the belly fat burning process slows down leading to belly fat.
Another reason is having high-carb diets and fewer protein diets. Moreover, having trans-fats food also lead to obesity.
Another reason for having belly fat is the lack of exercise. A number of calories taken must be less than the number of calories burnt. But when this ratio is disturbed it leads to the accumulation of fat around the abdomen.
- Poor Sleep:-
Poor Sleep is directly connected to weight gain. Lack of sleep can result in emotional eating. Due to which we end up eating more.
When we are in stress our body releases a hormone known as cortisol. This hormone reduces the metabolism rate of our body resulting in an increase in body fat and weight.
Besides the above mentioned reasons there are other factors also like smoking, alcohol, Ageing, Genetics, etc.
RISK INVOLVED IN HAVING A BELLY FAT
Some of the risks involved in having belly fat are:-
- High Blood Sugar
- High Blood Pressure
- High Cholesterol Level
- Large waistline
- High Triglyceride Level
Now after looking at above-mentioned details now you must be clear about the causes of belly fat. Above all, what are the risk involved?
BENEFITS OF REDUCING BELLY FAT
After reading the above-mentioned points you definitely want to reduce belly fat. Here are some of the benefits of reducing belly fat:-
- Low risk of Diabetes
- Low risk of Heart disease and high blood pressure
- Better sleep
- Low risk of having a Cancer
- Fewer chances of having arthritis
- Healthy old age
Now let’s look at what diet you need to reduce belly fat. Also, what exercises you need to reduce belly fat. Diet and exercise walk hand in hand. Both have to be taken care of to reduce the rigid belly fat. Too much diet and less workout or less diet and too much work will be of no use rather it will drain you and you can become ill or due to too much dieting can make your muscles weak and can cause injury while working out.
If you really want to have a good looking and healthy body then you must ask yourself the following questions:-
- Are you aware of how many calories you are consuming each day?
- Are you doing enough exercise to burn the calories you are consuming?
- Are you regularly checking your weight?
- Are you doing regular health check-ups to know why you are gaining weight?
- Are you having the right weight with respect to your age and height?
10 SIMPLE WAYS TO REDUCE BELLY FAT
Let us give you the answer to a question you have in your mind since you have started reading this article. Here we are going to share with you the 10 simple way through which you can reduce your belly fat.
- A Balanced Diet:- A balanced diet will not only reduce your belly fat but it will also impact your overall health in a positive way. It fulfils the nutritional needs of your body. As a result, you are getting the exact amount of calories your body needs.
- Alcohol:- Consumption of a high amount of alcohol also leads to the belly fat. When you consume alcohol it increases your appetite and you end up eating more. Moreover, alcohol also impacts the working of the liver. Liver burns alcohol instead of fat. Alcohol also lowers down the metabolism rate.
- Quality Sleep:- It is recommended to sleep somewhere between 7-9 hours to have your body function properly. Have a healthy sleep so that you are active the entire day. One tip is to keep your mobile phone away from the room you are sleeping. Secondly, use an alarm clock rather than a phone alarm to get up in the morning.
- Exercise:- If you are serious about reducing your belly fat then start doing the exercise. Do those exercises which help you to reduce belly fat. In your busy life schedule the 45 minutes of your time for doing the exercise.
- Lifestyle:- In this digital world, we have a monotonous lifestyle. Change your lifestyle. Include trekking, walking, camping instead of going to a movie, playing indoor games at the weekend. Secondly, include salads, fruits, oats, quinoa, fish, chicken instead of a burger, pizza, fried items. Change in the lifestyle is the key to your healthy and fit body
- Tracking:- It is important to track the following
- Are you eating a meal at the same time daily?
- Are you having a sleep of minimum 8 hours?
- Are you eating a balanced diet?
- Are you doing exercise daily?
You can make more set of questions as per your requirement and track them. This will definitely help you in losing your weight and belly fat in a less amount of time
- Water intake:- It is proven that drinking at least 2-3 litres of water a day can result in an increase in your metabolism rate. Moreover, drinking plenty of water flush out the toxins from the body which overall improves your health. A hydrated body means a healthy body.
- 2 Minutes Exercise:- It is great if you can do a small 2 minutes exercise daily before you go to sleep. The exercise is:- Inhale for 4-5 seconds, hold your breath for 4-5 seconds so that you feel pressure in your tummy and then slowly exhale from your nose in 4-5 seconds. Repeat this process 5 times daily.
- Low-Stress Level:- Stress has become a common thing in our life nowadays. High stress is a direct connection with your weight gain and belly fat. Do some activities daily which can reduce stress like listening to songs, doing yoga, dance and medication etc.
- Smoking:- Smoking is another big reason for having belly fat. Have you ever seen a message behind every packet of cigarettes?? The message is “ Smoking is injurious to health”. Take the help of a doctor to quit smoking.
A HEALTHY DIET FOR REDUCING BELLY FAT
Here we are going to share with you some superfoods which you can start eating to reduce belly fat. As I mentioned before a balanced diet is very important for reducing belly fat.
- 5 Super Foods
Get in a habit of eating superfoods.
The five foods which you can include in your balanced diet are:-
Protein is the must-have nutrient in your diet. Protein develops our muscles and brain.
Source of Protein
Dairy products are a rich source of calcium and vitamin D to the body.
Plant-based milk ( Rich source of Calcium)
- Soya milk
- Flaxseed milk
- Almond milk
Other sources of Calcium
- Low-fat milk
Grains are of two types:-
- Whole Grains
- Refined Grains
Include whole grains in your diet. The breaking down process of the whole grain is slower, therefore, they impact very less on the blood sugar. Moreover, whole grains have more fibre as well as protein as compared to refined grains. Refined grains are the completely processed grain. The outer part of the grain is removed which results in a reduction of the finer and protein content.
- Brown Rice
Fruits and Vegetables
Fruits and vegetable are the must have foods in a balanced diet. It is recommended that one must eat whole fruit instead of making a juice out of them. All the fruits are good for your health.
There are a variety of vegetables available which we can include in our diet. Some of them are:-
- Leafy green vegetables like spinach
- Red veggies like Tomato
- Orange Veggies like carrot
- Bell Pepper and many more
It is recommended to eat raw veggies as much as you can or blanched/ stir fry rather than boiling it or completely cooking it. As this can lead to loss of nutrients.
- Avoid eating sugary foods. Too much-processed sugar intake can lead to chronic diseases like obesity, fatty liver etc.
- Try to eat fewer carbs like potato, white rice etc. Try to have just 50 grams of carbs each day.
- Use cold-pressed cooking oils extracted from seed like olive oil, groundnut oil.
EXERCISES TO REDUCE BELLY FAT
Is just doing daily exercise will help you reduce belly fat?
No, doing various different exercises will not help you to reduce your belly fat. The right exercise is important to reduce belly fat and come back into the shape.
We will share with which exercises are needed to reduce belly fat. Core exercises are essential to reduce belly fat. Some of them are as follows:-
- Crunches:- Crunches is the best exercise for losing weight. It is considered as one of the top exercises to burn fat. Lay down straight on the floor and then bent your knees. Place your hands behind your head. Inhale and lift up your upper part of your body. Similarly, exhale and go down. You must feel little pressure on your tummy when you are coming up.
- Jumping Jacks:- Another fat-burning exercise is jumping jacks. This exercise also helps in losing belly fat at a faster rate. Stand straight first and then jump and spread your legs wide and at the same time touch your arms to your head and then again come back to the previous positions. Repeat this at a faster rate. You can start with 20 reps.
- Walking:- While having your healthy diet if you are walking 40-45 minutes daily very soon you will see the change in your weight.
- Running/jogging:- When you are bored with crunches and jumping jacks choose running or jogging. These are an anaerobic exercise to reduce belly fat.
WhatsApp is one of the most popular messaging applications which have been used by millions of users worldwide. Are you using WhatsApp? Then you might be aware of the WhatsApp feature in which WhatsApp keeps our all the chat or media backup on Google drive. Have you ever seen where the backup data are stored? No right? It’s because of the security feature of WhatsApp. But there is a way by which we can download WhatsApp Database from Google Drive. Continue reading to find the method to download WhatsApp database.
How to Perform Google Drive Backup of WhatsApp Messages
If you are an Android user, you can sync your chat history, as well as media to Google Drive in these steps:
Run WhatsApp -> Tap “Settings” -> Select “Chats” -> Click “Chat backup” -> Press “Back up to Google Drive” -> Choose a Google account to save your data to.
Download WhatsApp Database from Google Drive
- Open your Whatsapp messenger.
- Go to Settings >> Click on Chat.
- Click on Chat Backup >> Select the Google Account.
- Then Click on Backup, Your WhatsApp chat backup start to create the backup in your Google Account Drive.
How to Get the Backup File of WhatsApp Chat
- Open your Whatsapp messenger
- Click on Chat >> Click on Chat backup
- Click on Backup >> Then you Click on Chat Backup, system creating a backup file
- After Backup Process Completed
- Go to My Files >> Open Internal Memory
- Click on WhatsApp folder >> Click on DataBases
- Check on the date of backup >> Take a latest one backup file
- Copy it into your Expandable memory or Send to your PC.
How to Disconnect WhatsApp Backup from Google Drive
- Go to Google Play Store and at the top of the play store your Username will be Shown
- If you have the Password of that Email account, it’s good. otherwise, go to the browser and forget your email password
- Now your work is started: Go to Google Drive and log in with your same Play store Email ID and Password.
- Once you log in, you can see the right side Setting Icon Click on it
- Now, a pop-up box show on your screen and by default it is on the “General” tab just click on “Managing Apps”.
- Now you can get access to WhatsApp Messenger
- Click on “Option” and there are only two option “Disconnect from drive” and “Delete Hidden App Data”.
- Now choose “Disconnect from Drive” and click “Ok”
- And now your WhatsApp backup has been disconnected from Google drive
How to Delete and Stop WhatsApp Backup on Google Drive
- Go to Google Play store and check out the username of your account
- Log in with your username and password
- Now, go to Google Drive; a pop-up box show on your screen and by default it is on the “General” tab just click on “Managing Apps”.
- Now you can get access to WhatsApp Messenger
- Click on “Option” and there are only two option “Disconnect from drive” and “Delete Hidden App Data”
- Now, choose the option “Delete Hidden App Data” and Click “OK”
- If you want to stop WhatsApp Backup temporarily, then you can choose the option “Disconnect from Drive” and click “OK”
Transferring WhatsApp via Google Drive Backup
Google Drive backup is the saving of your messages and media to your personal Google Drive account. To use Google Drive, make sure the following is true:
- Your device must be synced with Google Drive.
- Google Play Services must be installed (only available for Android 2.3.4 and later).
- Your Google Drive account must have enough space for all of your WhatsApp data.
- Your phone must have enough free space to create the backup.
Follow the Below Steps:-
- Backup WhatsApp messages on your old device to Google Drive, go to WhatsApp > Settings > Chats > Chat backup > Back Up.
- Add the same Google account to the new phone that was used to perform the backup on your old phone. Also, make sure you are using the same phone number on the new phone.
- Install WhatsApp on your new phone.
- After verifying the same phone number used to perform the backup on the old phone, you will be prompted to restore your messages and media from Google Drive.
- Once, the restoration process is complete, tap on “Next” and your chats will be displayed once initialization is complete.
- After restoring your chats, WhatsApp will begin restoring your media files.
Important Things to Keep in Mind about Google Drive
- The backup process might take more time to complete, so make sure to leave your phone connected to a power supply for an uninterrupted power source.
- At Google Drive, you can also change your chat backup frequency at any time by tapping Menu > Settings > Chats > Chat Backup.
- If you are using the same Google Account for WhatsApp data backup, the same Google Drive is overwritten; and there is no other way is available to restore an older Google drive backup.
- Media and messages you back up aren’t protected by WhatsApp end-to-end encryption while in Google Drive.
How to Recover Deleted WhatsApp Chat History from Android
Now WhatsApp allows users to back up their chat history to Google Drive or Local Storage. Unfortunately, if you’ve deleted the WhatsApp Chat history, then you can easily get it recovered. Wondering how? Follow the below steps:-
Restore WhatsApp from Google Drive Backup
WhatsApp will ask you to restore chats and media from a backup when you verify your number. If you have both Google Drive backup and local backup for your WhatsApp, it will ask you to restore Google drive backup by default.
- Reinstall WhatsApp and verify phone number on Android device.
- Tap “Restore” when the backup is found.
- Check your WhatsApp chats after the restoration is done.
Retrieve WhatsApp from the Most Recent Local Backup
If you are sure that your deleted WhatsApp chats are in the most recent local backup, you have to disable Google Drive WhatsApp backup first. You can either log out Google account on your phone temporarily or delete your WhatsApp backup from Google Drive. Then perform the operation as described in the Google Drive backup part.
Troubleshooting Backup and Restoration Issues
For problems related to Google Drive backup creation
- Make sure you’ve logged in to your phone using your Google Account.
- Also, ensure that you’re having enough available space in your Google drive account to create a backup.
- Verify you have Google Play services installed on your phone.
- Note: Google Play services are only available on Android 2.3.4 and higher.
- Are you attempting to back up your data on a cellular data network? Then make sure that you have enough data available for using both WhatsApp and Google Play Services. If you’re unsure about the data pack available, please contact your service provider before you are ready to get started with your restoration process.
- In certain cases, if there is no data available, then try to create a backup over a different network. Example: Try connecting to Wi-Fi if you’re unable to back up over a cellular data network.
For problems related to Google Drive backup restoration
- While you’re trying to restore a backup, make sure you’re trying to restore a backup using the same phone number and Google account that the backup was created on.
- Check out the storage space available to make sure there’s enough space on your phone to restore the backup.
- Make sure you have Google Play services installed on your phone.
- Note: Google Play services are only available on Android 2.3.4 and higher.
- Since the data restoration and backup takes more time, make sure your battery is fully charged or your phone is plugged into a power source.
- Make sure your phone has a strong and stable Internet connection. If restoring using a cellular data network does not work, please try Wi-Fi.
Advantages of WhatsApp Backup and Recovery
Backup and Recovery features of WhatsApp has been engineered to eliminate some of the toughest challenges in backup and recovery and deliver the maximum value. Below are just a few of the cutting-edge features.
- Individual File Restoration: WhatsApp Data Recovery can Backup solution is automatic and easy to manage. So there is no need to worry about the lost file or corrupted file, even if you accidentally delete the file, you can restore it from Google drive.
- Disk Level Backup and Recovery: If your hardware fails, your data can be restored in just a matter of hours. In the event of a phone crashed or OS failure, for example, the exact data can be duplicated to a new hard drive and get you back up and running as soon as the transfer is complete. Your backed-up data can also be deployed as a virtual server in case of catastrophic failures, such as a fire, lightning strike, flood, theft, or vandalism of your mobile phone.
- Disaster-Proof Data: Your data can be made disaster-proof with the efficiency safe and secure feature of Google Drive. All the messages and media such as audio, video, image, PDFs, GIFs and all other file formats which you’re received will be automatically backed up frequently. You can also set the time limit on data backup.
- Efficiency: You don’t need to worry about compatibility with your older hardware. Advantage Backup and Recovery is non-disruptive and can be installed without impacting your normal business routine.
- Dynamism: Backup and recovery features of WhatsApp can be configured and modified quickly to meet the demands of your high paced environment. Whatever your situation is or wherever you’re, you can get easy access to your WhatsApp messages.
Source: JASON GUERRASIO for Business Insider
First it won the Golden Lion at Venice. Then it polarized critics further in Toronto. Now Warner Bros./DC’s “Joker” is getting ready for its big debut in theaters with hopes that Batman and Joaquin Phoenix fans alike will turn out in theaters despite the bleak, nihilistic tone of Todd Phillips’ tragedy.
Since its Venice premiere, “Joker” has rocketed to the top of the awards conversation; particularly for Phoenix, whom prognosticators now say could get his fourth Oscar nomination for his performance as the miserable soul that transforms into the murderous Joker. That awards buzz has helped push the first round of box office tracking to a projected opening of at least $75 million. One independent tracker projecting an opening of $90 million, which would pass “Venom” as the biggest October opening ever.
With a reported budget of $55 million — a pittance compared to the $150-300 million budgets of most comic book movies — “Joker” is set up for a huge return on investment for WB. In fact, even if “Joker” fell short of these projections and opened to, say, $65 million, it will still have had a higher opening weekend than the PG-rated, $100 million budget “Shazam!” or WB’s $175 million summer tentpole “Godzilla: King of the Monsters.”
The big question, however, is whether the movie’s unapologetically violent nature will turn off audiences beyond the hardcore DC movie crowd. Festival attendees gave “Joker” a standing ovation and critics have been positive with a current Rotten Tomatoes score of 78%. But many of the critics who didn’t like “Joker” were scathing in their reviews, with one critic calling it a “predictable brand of cold-hearted cynicism.”
The last DC film to get this dark, “Batman v. Superman: Dawn of Justice,” was received negatively by both critics and audiences as too grim for a film about DC’s most famous superheroes. Warner Bros. and DC subsequently changed their tonal approach to make lighter, more hopeful films like “Wonder Woman,” “Aquaman” and “Shazam!,” and reception has rebounded in response.
Of course, the Joker isn’t a superhero. He is a proud agent of chaos, and an origin story about him would be expected to be much darker. For those who have already been sold on the film by its trailer and festival reviews, that should be enough. But it would be a big achievement for “Joker” to match the performance of the last R-Rated superhero drama “Logan,” which opened to $88 million in spring 2017 and went on to $226.2 million domestic and $619 million worldwide.
“Logan” had the novelty of being Hugh Jackman’s final film as Wolverine, and the film’s sad but moving ending won over audiences from all demographics. The ending of “Joker” is said to be much more shocking and might alienate some audiences, weakening its word of mouth. “Joker” will have a strong opening and expand the possibilities of what studios can do with comic book movies on a cheaper budget. But we won’t know just how well the film will leg out until the first batch of stunned audiences walk out of the theater on October 4.
“Joker” stars Joaquin Phoenix, Zazie Beetz, Robert De Niro, Frances Conroy, and Bill Cullen. Todd Phillips directed the film from a script he co-wrote with Scott Silver. Phillips also produced the film with Bradley Cooper and Emma Tillinger Koskoff.
Angola-based American music researcher Michael Smith, names Yola Semedo, an award-winning female artist who fuses the semba and kizomba genres, “the Angolan Queen of Soul.” The complexities of the city’s music scene do not end with semba and its successors. Musical producer Precilia Mbemba observes that Angolan hip hop is an important component to Angolan culture, noting that the youth-led protests of 2011 would not have happened if it weren’t for Angolan hip hop music.
Mbemba adds that artist Ikonoclasta has played a leading role in today’s Angolan hip hop music scene and has been exceptional at it. Luaty Beirao, whose stage name is Ikonoclasta, is a hip hop artist and activist who was part of the ‘Angola 15,’ a group of artists who were arrested for their opposition to the current political regime.
A new wave of artists like Toty Sa’Med have taken it upon themselves to preserve Angola’s rich musical history. Sa’Med recently released an extended play recording called Ingombota in which he recreates old semba classics. He says his goal is to recover young people’s pride in old songs and get them to sing and record them, often by sampling and making new versions of these old classics.
With artists like Sa’Med, who recorded his album with producer Kalaf Epalanga, it is certain that Angola’s music is here to stay.
“Angola somehow lost the connection with the old way of making and thinking music, and I hope I start a new movement of preservation and pride of the old Angolan music, because we can’t know ourselves today if we don’t know where we come from,” says Sa’Med.