- Working Title
- Intro: 260 characters (with spaces)
- Edited Text (max 800 words)
- Quotes: 2 remarkable quotes from the article that will be highlighted in the article design
- 2-3 Sub headings
- Tags: 5-10
- Relevant links, videos (embedded/hyperlinked)
- Pictures with captions and credits (attached separately as png or jpeg) – 1 lead image and 2 body pics (all pictures need to be at least 760 pixels wide – The picture source must be cited) or suggestions of pictures to be used as the lead and body pics
- Include your full name,
- One or two sentences about yourself
- All articles must be written in UK Standard English, taking into account spelling, grammar and sentence structure.
Email your contribution to – firstname.lastname@example.org
We reserve the right to decline or accept any contribution at our sole discretion and without notification. Please do not submit contributions promoting companies, NGOs, businesses or services.
The Nile Explorer takes plagiarism very seriously. The vice not only has the potential to tarnish a writers/ contributors reputation but can also have serious repercussions for the credibility of this website. If a writer/contributor is found guilty of plagiarism (in any shape of form) the Nile explorer will terminate every writing engagement with such individuals.
Kindly contact the editor via email above for further deliberations on compensated professional opinion contents.
All content provided on this website (nileexplorer.net) is for informational purposes only. The owners of this website make no representations as to the accuracy or completeness of any information found by following any link on this site. The Nile explorer or proprietor will not be liable for any errors or omissions in the information nor for the availability of information. The owner is also not liable for any losses, injuries, or damages from the display or use of information.
The owners of this site are not compensated to provide opinion on news, persons, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the authors’ own. Any claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a topic or service should be verified with the author, provider or party in question. Any offense caused by any of the content on this blog is unintentional.
Reprints/re-use of content
© The Nile Explorer 2018 – All Rights Reserved
No part of this website or any of its contents may be reproduced, copied, modified or adapted without the prior written consent of the publisher.
Re-use requests include editorial and commercial reuse of the Nile Ecplorer text and images on books, magazines and newspapers, in exhibitions, in films and TV programs, blogs. for advertising, press and publicity).
All request must also be done through the editor – email@example.com
Any copyright infringement is inadvertent; if you have any complaints about the use of materials on this website, please contact the editor on the email address above.
The owner of this website reserves the right to edit or delete any comments submitted to the site without notice. Any such edits or deletes will be due to:
1. Spam masquerading as a comment
2. Comments that include profanity
3. Comments containing language or concepts that could be deemed offensive
4. Comments that attack a person individually
and any other comments deemed unfit for publication on the website.